Spinach Fettuccini with Margherita® Pepperoni & Prosciutto
Crispy Margherita® Pepperoni and Prosciutto with sautéed garlic over spinach fettuccini in a creamy white wine sauce, topped with fresh-grated Parmesan cheese.
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 27 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
- 1 pound spinach fettuccini pasta
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 ounces Margherita® Prosciutto, sliced into strips
- 2 ounces Margherita® Pepperoni, cubed
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 1½ cups heavy cream
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- ¾ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Boil a large pot of water over high heat. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil to water. Add pasta to the water and return to a boil.
- Heat a large 12-inch pan over medium heat and add 1 tablespoon olive oil and butter.
- Once butter has melted, add garlic to the pan and sauté for about 30 seconds.
- Place chopped Margherita® Pepperoni in the pan and sauté for 1 minute; add Margherita® Prosciutto slices and sauté for one minute more.
- Add white wine and deglaze the pan by cooking until liquids are reduced by half, about 30 seconds.
- Add heavy cream, salt, and fresh pepper to the pan and let cream reduce by half, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Drain pasta.
- Add pasta to cream sauce and toss to cover pasta thoroughly. Add fresh parmesan cheese, then garnish with parsley and serve.