This easy, fun and flavorful recipe makes a perfect pick-up before dinner, while watching the game or entertaining guests.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 3-24 hours
Makes: 28 servings
- ½ pound Margherita® Deli Hard Salami, sliced about 3/4-inch thick (2 slices)
- ½ pound mozzarella cheese, sliced 3/4-inch thick (1 slice)
- ¾ cup Italian dressing
- 28 pitted olives (pimento-stuffed green, ripe or kalamata)
- Cut each slice of salami into 14 cubes. Cut cheese into 28 cubes.
- Place salami and cheese in resealable plastic bag. Add dressing; reseal bag. Toss to coat; marinate 3 to 24 hours.
- Remove salami and cheese from dressing; discard dressing. Skewer 1 cube salami, 1 cube cheese and 1 olive on each toothpick.