Margherita® Pepperoni Antipasto Lettuce Wraps
A traditional Asian dish done Italian-style bib lettuce leaves filled with a fresh antipasto made from Margherita® Pepperoni, artichoke hearts, roasted red peppers, capers and your favorite Italian cheese.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15-20 minutes
Makes: 6 servings
- 1/2 cup diced thickly sliced deli Margherita® Sandwich or Stick Pepperoni (2 ounces)*
- 1 (6 to 7 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1/2 cup diced drained bottled roasted red bell peppers
- 1/2 cup shredded Asiago or Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 24 Boston or Bibb lettuce leaves
- Combine all ingredients except lettuce in a medium bowl; mix well. (Mixture may be prepared up to 4 hours before serving. Cover and refrigerate.)
- Just before serving, spoon Antipasto mixture into lettuce leaves; roll up. Or, arrange lettuce leaves on a serving platter with the bowl of Antipasto mixture and let guests make their own wraps. *Packaged Margherita® Sliced Pepperoni may be substituted.