With delicate Provolone, tangy marinated artichokes and satisfying Genoa or hard salami, this great-tasting combination of flavors is all wrapped up and ready for lunch, picnics or tailgating.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
- 4 (8 inch) sun dried tomato or spinach wraps or whole wheat flour tortillas
- 4 large leaves romaine or red leaf lettuce
- 12 slices deli-sliced Margherita® Deli Genoa Salami or Hard Salami
- 8 thin slices deli Provolone or smoked Provolone cheese
- 1 large ripe tomato, cut into 8 slices
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Place wraps on a work surface.
- Arrange lettuce leaves, salami, cheese and tomato slices over wraps. Sprinkle oregano over tomato slices and top with artichoke hearts. Roll up and cut crosswise in half. Serve immediately or wrap in plastic wrap or aluminum foil and refrigerate until serving.