Hearty Margherita® Italian Sandwich
A traditional Italian sub spread with savory garlic mayonnaise, piled high with sliced Margherita® Pepperoni, Genoa Salami and Capicola, then finished with fresh basil, chopped radicchio and pepperonchini.
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 13 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
- ½ pound Margherita® Pepperoni, thinly sliced
- ½ pound Margherita® Genoa Salami, thinly sliced
- ½ pound Margherita® Capicola thinly sliced
- ½ cup radicchio and fresh basil mix, chopped
- 4 tablespoons garlic mayonnaise (to make, mix 1/3 cup crushed roasted garlic and ½ cup mayonnaise)
- 3 3 pepperochinis, sliced thinly
- Slice the rolls lengthwise.
- Begin sandwich build with basil-radicchio mixture, then pepperonchinis, distributing evenly amongst the four sandwiches.
- Layer Margherita® Salami, Pepperoni and Capicola on each sandwich.
- Spread garlic mayonnaise on inside top of rolls, add to top of sandwich. May slice in half to serve.