Crunchy Salami Flatbread Sandwiches
Roasted red pepper hummus marries perfectly with carrots, radishes, baby spinach and thinly sliced deli Margherita® Genoa salami all in between delightfully flaky flatbread.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
- 1 cup prepared roasted red pepper hummus
- 4 (8 inch) oval flatbreads or flavored wraps or tortillas
- 1½ cups packed baby spinach leaves, arugula or watercress
- 8 ounces thinly sliced deli Margherita® Genoa or Hard Salami
- Spread hummus over pita bread; top with spinach, salami and carrots.
- Fold each filled flatbread in half; cut each crosswise in half.