Crunchy Pepperoni Sticks
Ordinary breadsticks become irresistible wrapped in thin slices of Margherita® sandwich pepperoni with garlic-cheese and dash of thyme rosemary or basil.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10-15 minutes
Makes: 8 servings
- ½ cup spreadable garlic flavored cheese
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme, rosemary or basil
- 16 thin slices Margherita® Sandwich Pepperoni
- Combine cheese, milk and thyme; mix well.
- Spread 1-½ teaspoons of the mixture over 1 side of each slice pepperoni.
- Wrap (cheese side in) pepperoni around one breadstick.
- Repeat with remaining pepperoni, cheese mixture and breadsticks; arrange on a serving platter.