Margherita® Crispy Pepperoni Chips
Margherita® Pepperoni dusted with garlic and parsley and baked until crispy, paired with a creamy dipping sauce.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Makes: 1 serving
- 6 ounces Sliced Margherita® Pepperoni to desired thickness (may also use the deli sized pepperoni cut into thirds or quarters)
- 1 teaspoon dried garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- May also include grated parmesan cheese and/or fennel seeds ¾ cup dipping sauce (to make: combine ¾ cup sour cream with 3 tablespoons parsley)
For preparation in the oven:
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- On a baking pan, place pepperoni slices evenly in rows.
- Sprinkle dried garlic powder and dried parsley on top of the pepperoni. May also add parmesan cheese and fennel seeds.
- Place the pan inside the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from pan, and let cool for 30 seconds.
- Plate to serve with the dipping sauce. Can also be stored for future snacking refrigerated in an airtight container.