Best Ever Pizza
Imagine a pizza made with the freshest, premium-quality ingredients and served right from your oven. With one bite youll understand why Italians make this cheesy, authentic pepperoni pizza at home.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 27 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
- 1 (12 inch) prepared pizza crust
- ? cup pizza sauce
- 3 very thin slices red onion, separated into rings
- 1 yellow or green bell pepper (or half of each), cut crosswise into very thin rings
- 3 ounces (¾ cup) Margherita® Sliced Pepperoni
- 1 (8 ounce) package Italian blend shredded cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil (optional)
- Heat oven to 450°F. Place pizza crust on a large baking sheet. Spread sauce over crust; top with onion and pepper rings, pepperoni and cheese. Sprinkle pepper flakes over pizza if desired.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Cut into 8 wedges; top with basil if desired.