Everything you love about antipastorobust Genoa salami, sharp gorgonzola cheese and an delectable assortment of vegetablestossed together for a satisfying salad.
Prep Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Makes: 8 servings
- 4 ounces dry ditalini pasta (about 1 cup)
- 1 package (10 ounces) hearts of romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 jar (12 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained, coarsely chopped
- ½ pound Margherita® Deli Genoa Salami, sliced ¾-inch thick (2 slices), cubed
- 1 yellow squash, quartered lengthwise, sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup pepperoncini peppers, drained, chopped
- 2 ounces Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; rinse with cold water.
- Combine pasta, lettuce, artichokes, salami, squash, pepperoncini, bell pepper, and cheese in large bowl. Add dressing; toss to coat. Serve with additional dressing, if desired.